Penny and Delilah are in a living dream; they are so happy all the time. They play together constantly then sleep on top of each other in a big ball of puppy. Everyone thought that Penny was the easiest and calmest puppy they have ever seen – until Delilah showed up. She is soooooo sweet. They are really happy together – I can’t imagine separating them; that must have been really difficult for you to have to adopt them out. Funny how it all turned out.
I’m taking tomorrow off to bring Delilah to her first vet intro visit.
- I think Penny is 38 pounds and Delilah is 46.
- Penny has a higher voice in play growling than Delilah
- Delilah is more affectionate
- Penny loves to play more
- They like to be in the same room with people of course, but Delilah lies under the piano when Lois is teaching and Penny lies next to the student’s piano bench.
- Neither is afraid of thunder but both are very submissive around bigger dogs.
- Neither is psycho about food and even though we feed them in separate dishes, they tend to share one then share the other.
- They both love ice cubes and popcorn
- Their coloring is so close, when they are sleeping in a pile on top of each other, you can’t tell where one ends and the other starts.
- Neither really cares about the bale of straw.
Delilah has acclimated so well it’s hard to believe that it’s only been a little less than four days.
We are all pretty happy with this…