Monday, September 13, 2010

Tastefully Simple Fundraiser for Stormy and Pups Now to 9/25

THANK YOU VALERIE! This is awesome! And tasty! Get some holiday gifts and help this family at the same time. Like she says at the bottom, please do forward and post all over - if you are on Facebook, please add it - thank you!

https://sites.google.com/site/gsdrescuefunds/

Here is a copy paste:

Stormy and her pups have a safe place but expenses are high. I am donating 100% of my personal profits from my Tastefully Simple business. You can help by simply shopping my website. Get great products for upcoming football season, holidays and gift giving. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our products. See more about Stormy at Websites

Please visit http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/vtwombly and take a look around. When you check out please make sure you enter host name Stormy Shepherd so this fundraiser will receive credit.

Not only will the rescue receive a check from me but they will also receive free product that they can use for a raffle to gather more funds.

If you have any questions about this fundraiser or our products please feel free to email me at tsimpleval@gmail.com or text me at 815-739-8944.

Thank you for your help,

Valerie Twombly
Tastefully Simple Consultant

P.S. Please make sure you tell all your family and friends and post this on your facebook. The more people who know the more funds we can raise. At this time this fundraiser is open until Sept 25. I will try to post here what our totals are.

No comments:

Post a Comment